An In-Depth Review on Ebates.com
Ebates.com, just like the popular SwagBucks.com, is a rewards webpage but unlike the latter, it exclusively concentrates on online shopping. Members are allowed to earn a maximum of 25% cash back for their total online shopping. The website is currently affiliated with over 1,200 online stores. What makes Ebates.com different and unique compared to other websites in its category is that it does not ask members to pay any joining fee, mail in forms or redeem their forms.
How Does Ebates Work?
First, every new member has to sign in and open an account with the company. Signing up is free of charge. Once you have signed up, use the search box on the webpage to search for the store that you want to make purchases from. After you have found the store you are interested in, simply click on the “Shop Now” link. Next, a tracking ticket is automatically generated for you. This ticket is only valid for thirty days maximum. You are supposed to complete your shopping within this period in order to later on claim your earnings back. Once you have finalized on your purchases, your account gets automatically credited with the right amount of cash. If your earnings are above $ 5.01, you get paid in the next payment period.
- Signing up and creating a new account is easy and free of charge. You do not have to pay a single penny to acquire membership.
- When you first sign up as a new member, a gift card of $10 is offered to you. This gift card can be used at a store of your pick.
- Gives a wide range of shopping choices since it is affiliated to over 1,200 different online stores.
- Members get informed when affiliated stores are offering coupon codes. This enhances savings and increases individual earnings.
- Payment of earned cash is easy since a member can request for payment to be sent via mail or have it credited to any online payment platform such as PayPal.
- Ebates.com offers the option of members directing or diverting their check to a charity or to a family member.
- Payments are made regularly, that is, after every 3 months.
- The validity period of a tracking ticket is only one month, which is shorter compared to what other similar companies such as SwagBucks.com offer.
- They have a set minimum of amount of payment fixed at $5.01. What this means is that if your earnings are below this amount, you will not get paid until they exceed said amount.
- You have to wait for 45 days minimum before you are paid.